Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Digital Citizenship


THE WORLD WIDE WEB! 
Digital Citizenship is important, and it affects our interactions and daily lives on the internet. An important thing about being a good digital citizen is to control your emotions online, and don't use it as a way to express your anger towards other people. Also, keep in mind, the way you read something might not be the same as how the person who posted it intended it to say. 

"I will treat others the way that I wish to be treated when using technology. I will keep in mind that my technology use affects others."

You should respect people online as you would do in the real world (to their face). And remember not everyone has the same access to digital devices and the internet. 


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very entretaining :D, I like that you wrote a lot information in every post, but I have a question:
    What do you think about the people that go to the internet only to make bullying? They should have a punishment?

    ReplyDelete

Translate